Welcome!

I am happy to have you follow my journey. On September 3, 2010 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I was stage 1, grade 2, ER/PR positive and Her2Neu negative with no lymph node involvement. These are my stats and I'll never forget them. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy and made it through 4 rounds of chemotherapy, 3 weeks apart. I completed my treatment on December 28th and look forward to a healthy and cancer free 2011! Hope you laugh and learn and remember to Treasure Your Chest...Don't forget to do your monthly self exams!
Rated PG-13

Friday, September 24, 2010

lymph nodes are clear

Just talked to Dr. Winchester, first half went well, lymph nodes are clear. He took out 7 on the left side and 1 on the right side and all clear. So great news! Dr. Fenner is working now and should be done in an hour or so.

Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, and pink wearing....has meant a ton to us.

Clay

3 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC news!!! Huge relief to hear that. :) Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GLAD TO HEAR IT! Been wearing my pink and praying for good news. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news! You were in my thoughts and prayers yesterday!

    ReplyDelete