Welcome!

I am happy to have you follow my journey. On September 3, 2010 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I was stage 1, grade 2, ER/PR positive and Her2Neu negative with no lymph node involvement. These are my stats and I'll never forget them. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy and made it through 4 rounds of chemotherapy, 3 weeks apart. I completed my treatment on December 28th and look forward to a healthy and cancer free 2011! Hope you laugh and learn and remember to Treasure Your Chest...Don't forget to do your monthly self exams!
Rated PG-13

Friday, September 24, 2010

In recovery

Talked to Dr. Fenner and he said things went well too, Julie is in recovery and we should be able to see her in an hour or so. Glad to have this day behind us and we have a lot to be thankful for.

3 comments:

  1. Byrd Court Bunch is ECSTATIC! thanks for the updates, Clay...you ROCK. Our love to Julie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all - sending you love and good wishes for a speedy recovery. L and F

    ReplyDelete