Welcome!

I am happy to have you follow my journey. On September 3, 2010 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I was stage 1, grade 2, ER/PR positive and Her2Neu negative with no lymph node involvement. These are my stats and I'll never forget them. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy and made it through 4 rounds of chemotherapy, 3 weeks apart. I completed my treatment on December 28th and look forward to a healthy and cancer free 2011! Hope you laugh and learn and remember to Treasure Your Chest...Don't forget to do your monthly self exams!
Rated PG-13

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all...

I hope you enjoyed a Merry Christmas today! I have had little to report as things have been status quo...isn't that a gift in itself. We have been very busy preparing for the big day today and very happy to have Clay return home from his week long work/adventure in Mumbai. We are gearing up for Tuesday for the fourth and final treatment. Hooray! May God bless you and your family in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment